New REALTOR® Academy
Sumner REALTORS® is proud to offer the New REALTOR® Academy to local REALTOR® members.
The Academy is designed to acclimate new agents to the profession and give them foundational tools for building a successful real estate business. As an objective, nonprofit third party, the association is a unique position to draw on resources and expertise from various companies and develop a proprietary training program including education, and networking.
The New REALTOR® Academy is available at no cost to qualifying Sumner REALTORS® members.
- Learn fundamentals for success in the real estate profession
- Establish meaningful relationships with other local REALTORS®
- Expand your personal and professional network
- Earn a certificate and special recognition from your local REALTOR® association
How it Works
- Any new licensee who is also a Sumner REALTORS® member is eligible for the program during his/her first two years of licensure (program material and value is less relevant for more experienced agents).
- There is one program annually, running February-April 2024
- Each class is limited to minimum of 10 and maximum of 36 participants and is filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants who miss more than one scheduled and required class will be considered ineligible for program completion/recognition.
Schedule for 2024 Classes
*Schedule is subject to change. In-person activities will be held at the Sumner REALTORS® office.
|Friday, February 16, 2024
|Education course: The Art of Networking – learn networking techniques to help jumpstart your real estate career.
|Monday, February 26, 2024
|Education course: Agent Panel Discussion – member agents share in a discussion of “what I wish I knew when I first started in real estate.”
|Friday, March 8, 2024
|Education course: Know Your Contract – learn from a broker, lawyer and lender valuable information about the ins and outs of writing good contracts. 3 hours CE
|Monday, March 25, 2024
|Education course: Broker Panel Discussion – a group of member brokers share their expertise and best practices for success.
|Friday, April 12, 2024
|Education course: How to Manage it All – how to maximize your productivity in and out of the office, even if your office is at home, and how you should organize a typical day in the profession. Plus, managing your finances as you enter your new career.
|Friday, April 26, 2024
|Education course: Marketing & Prospecting – how to build your database of clients using your sphere of influence and other networking to generate sales leads. Tips for personal marketing.
Contact the association staff to let us know you are interested in participating, or if you have questions or need more information. It’s that simple.
Not Yet a Member?
Make Sumner REALTORS® your primary or secondary association so you can take advantage of this and many other member benefits.
New REALTOR® Academy is sponsored by