REALTOR® members turn to the association for quality resources that fulfill Continuing Education (CE) requirements and for convenient, cost-effective professional development content that supports continuous improvement in client service. Classes are offered in-house at the association office and online. On-demand content is available via local archives or via The CE Shop or NAR Center for REALTOR® Development. Choose what content and delivery platform works best for you and please tell us if there is something that is missing from our professional development program.
View the association calendar to find classes or contact the office at 615.824.6629 or [email protected] for more information.
In 2021, Sumner REALTORS® launched the inaugural class of the New REALTOR® Academy, a proprietary 6-month training program designed specifically for newly licensed professionals. Learn more about the Academy and see if it might be a good fit for you or a colleague.
Online Learning Resources
Sumner REALTORS® has partnered with the NAR Center for REALTOR® Development and The CE Shop to give members on-demand access to accredited courses at discounted rates. Explore the content to find Tennessee-approved CE, certifications and designations that you can acquire anywhere, any time.
- FREE Archived Sumner REALTORS® Professional Development Recordings
- Approved Online CE Courses from The CE Shop
- Approved Tennessee CE Courses from the NAR Center for REALTOR® Development
- Approved Certification Courses from the NAR Center for REALTOR® Development
- Approved Designation Courses from the NAR Center for REALTOR® Development
- NAR Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) Program
- List of National Association of Realtors® Designations and Certifications