Now Presenting the 2020 Awards of Excellence Recipients
Awards of Excellence
The Sumner REALTORS® Awards of Excellence program recognizes members who excel in real estate sales and association involvement. While most real estate companies have their own internal awards for sales performance, the association awards showcase members who outperform their peers across the two-county region and actively participate in association programs and events.
- Any licensed broker or agent whose membership is in good standing is eligible to apply.
- Only sales made during the period when the applicant holds active membership in Sumner REALTORS® are eligible to be counted toward an award.
- Members who have been subject to disciplinary action by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission or who have been found in violation of the Code of Ethics at any point during the calendar year are ineligible during that year.
- Silver: Minimum $1M in net sales and minimum 3 transactions*
- Gold: Minimum $2M in net sales and minimum 5 transactions*
- Platinum: Minimum $4M in net sales and minimum 7 transactions*
- Diamond: Minimum $8M in net sales and minimum 12 transactions*
- Life: Award of Excellence for five consecutive or seven cumulative years AND completed an NAR-approved** designation or certification.
*Commercial Category Sales are exempt from the number of transactions requirements.
**NAR-approved designations and certifications: ABR, ALC, CCIM, CIPS, CPM, CRB, CRS, CRE, C2EX, GAA, GREEN, GRI, PMN, RCE, RAA, SRS, SIOR, SRES, AHWD, BPOR, C-RETS, e-PRO, MRP, PSA, RENE, RSPS, SFR
The Awards of Excellence Committee will review each application and may request additional information from an applicant and/or the applicant’s broker to verify related criteria. Falsifying information or missing the application deadline will result in forfeit of an award for the calendar year.
2020 Awards of Excellence and REALTOR® of the Year applications and nominations are closed. 2021 Awards of Excellence applications will open in December 2021.
REALTOR® of the Year
The REALTOR® of the Year award recognizes a REALTOR® member who exemplifies what it means to be a REALTOR®. The honoree is someone who goes above and beyond to better the local association and community, contributing freely of his or her time and talents. Primary and secondary Sumner REALTORS® members in good standing may qualify for this award. Any association member may also nominate a fellow member(s) for the award by sending the nominee’s name and contact information to email@example.com.