RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH SUMNER REALTORS®
The deadline for dues payments is December 31, 2021. A $100 late fee will be applied to all outstanding invoices after January 1, 2022.
You can pay online by logging into the association website and viewing the “My Orders” tab, or call or come by the office to pay with a credit card, check or cash. If you are having a hard time logging in to your online account, your username and password will both be your NRDS ID number, unless you have changed your settings. Please call the association office at 615.824.6629 to request a login reset.
Please note: If you are a new member who joined in 2021, you will still need to pay the 2022 dues before December 31 to renew your membership for 2022.
Questions? Email Teresa Law or call 615.824.6629..
2022 DUES BREAKDOWN:
The $240 we keep helps fund local member programs and services, advocacy efforts, events and professional development, though we do raise money from other sources, such as sponsorships, grants and events, to help offset annual operating costs.
Consist of: State Dues and State Issues Mobilization Fee
Consist of: National Dues and National Image Assessment Fee
How to Pay Your Dues
- Log into the website portal.
- Your default username and password is your NRDS ID #. If you are having difficulties logging in, please contact Shelby Cage.
- Click on the “My Orders” tab in the navigation menu at the top of the page. You will see your 2022 dues invoice on this page.
- Click “Pay Dues” next to your 2022 dues. This will take you to the summary screen listing out all the line items included in your dues.
- If you want to adjust the RPAC donation amount or do not wish to donate to RPAC, click the “Edit” option next to the “Suggested RPAC Contribution” line item. Edit the amount or check the box that says “I do not wish to make a contribution at this time.”
- Click “Pay Now” at the bottom of the screen to pay with credit card. You can also come by the association office to pay with card, cash or check.
If you have any questions, email Shelby Cage or call 615.824.6629.