RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH SUMNER REALTORS®
2021 DUES BREAKDOWN:
The $240 we keep helps fund local member programs and services, advocacy efforts, events and professional development, though we do raise money from other sources, such as sponsorships, grants and events, to help offset annual operating costs.
Consist of: State Dues and State Issues Mobilization Fee
Consist of: National Dues and National Image Assessment Fee
How to Pay Your Dues
- Log into the website portal.
- Your default username and password is your NRDS ID #. If you are having difficulties logging in, please contact Trianne Newbrey.
- Click on the “My Orders” tab in the navigation menu at the top of the page. You will see your 2021 dues invoice on this page.
- Click “Pay Dues” next to your 2021 dues. This will take you to the summary screen listing out all the line items included in your dues.
- If you want to adjust the RPAC donation amount or do not wish to donate to RPAC, click the “Edit” option next to the “Suggested RPAC Contribution” line item. Edit the amount or check the box that says “I do not wish to make a contribution at this time.”
- Click “Pay Now” at the bottom of the screen. You can pay with VISA or Mastercard. You can also come by the association office to pay with card (VISA and Mastercard), cash or check.
If you have any questions, email Trianne Newbrey or call 615.824.6629.