HENDERSONVILLE – Sumner REALTORS®, the local nonprofit trade organization for nearly 1,000 real estate professionals and affiliated companies, has recognized 13 local real estate professionals for graduating from the association’s New REALTOR® Academy, a 6-month training program designed to acclimate new agents to the profession and give them tools for building their new real estate business.
The group of graduates began the program in July and completed their curriculum on December 1, 2021, earning 7 hours of Continuing Education credits recognized by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission as part of approximately 15 hours of overall professional development on topics ranging from marketing to contracts. Students also participated in optional networking and mentorship through the association.
“These 13 individuals have voluntarily invested time and effort to accelerate their professional development and equip themselves for success in the real estate business. Through this early-stage training program they are better prepared for ramping up their businesses and have laid the groundwork for long-term prosperity. We applaud their commitment and look forward to continuing to support them as they get more established in the profession,” said Dave Chaney, Chief Executive Officer of Sumner REALTORS®.
Sumner REALTORS® launched the Academy in January and has graduated 27 members in the first two groups.
The program was free to every member who participated in 2021 thanks to a generous sponsorship from Smith.Sholar.Milliken.PLLC, a real estate and title law firm with offices in Gallatin, Goodlettsville and Nashville.
The association congratulates the following individuals for completing the New REALTOR® Academy in December:
- Demetria Alexander, Keller Williams Realty – Hendersonville
- Nick Aubrey, One Stop Realty – Hendersonville
- Elizabeth Evans, Chamberlain Realty – Hendersonville
- Lettie Foster, Crye-Leike – Hendersonville
- Yorleny Frisbie, Crye-Leike – Gallatin
- Murphy Gill, The Ashton Group of R/M Advantage – Nashville
- Cathy Kollai, The Ashton Group of R/M Advantage – Nashville
- Jay Lawrence, Coldwell Banker Lakeside – Hendersonville
- Tammy Marsh, Reliant Realty ERA Powered – Gallatin
- Scott Morgan, PARKS – Hendersonville
- Shannon Pedigo, Exit Real Estate Solutions – Hendersonville
- Morgan Smith, Coldwell Banker Lakeside – Hendersonville
- Trevor Throneberry, Coldwell Banker Lakeside – Hendersonville
Qualifying Sumner REALTORS® members can enroll for the next class of the New REALTOR® Academy beginning in January 2022 by contacting the association at email@example.com or 615.824.6629. Visit sumnerrealtors.com/newrealtoracademy to learn more.